“ Coach Leslie taught at a good pace, pushed us, but was still patient.”
Erin, Session 1
“ Kara is the coolest most relaxed, progressive coach I could have asked for, very technical.”
-Edith, Session 6
“Mercedes is the best most supporting and caring coach in the world.”
-Chelsea, Session 3
“ Colleen was awesome and a girl snowboarder to look up to, she had a lot of secrets about different tricks.”
-Christine, Session 2
HCSC Girl is our way to warmly welcome and encourage girls in a supportive snowboarding mini-all-girl-world within the friendly confines of a co-ed camp. Every session we offer optional all-girl activities, all-girl skate clinics, all-girl snowboard clinics, all-girl Signature Session activities, and sometimes the occasional girls only video premiers. Sure it’s fun to show off for the boys, but sometimes you need girl time to perfect your moves in a low pressure setting. Don't worry, we don't completely segregate you from the boys at camp....you can still hang with the boys if that’s your style.
With the help of our amazing female staff, be yourself, make new friends, and learn sweet new tricks.
- Have a feature in our snowboard park all to yourselves after lunch and chill with some of our female coaches and Signature Session Pro ladies for an all-girl box, rail, or jump clinic.
- Once a session we reserve our entire bowl area for the female campers and staff to take over and learn how to skateboard. If you've always wanted to try to skateboard; there isn't a more your perfect opportunity! If you already skateboard, the all girls sessions provides you space in a low-pressure mellow environment.
“Girls skate is by far my favorite part of each session! The bowls are basically empty and the vibe is super positive.” –Digger Laura
- Many of our sponsors have specially designed activities for girls only… do a friend’s make-up blindfolded to win a snowboard!
- Have the foam pit and/or trampolines all to yourselves once a session and get those cork 3’s on lock.
- Join coaches Terri and Sandra for an all girls ‘minute to win it’ activity and score some sweet ROXY/GNU gear.
- Turn that ratty old t-shirt into a super hip tank during the clothing modification activity.
- Hang out with the lady Signature Session pros of the session during an all-girl activity after snowboarding.