Payments and Cancellations
- Online registration before April 30th requires a $500 deposit with a VISA or MASTERCARD
- If you would like to pay by check, pease call 800.334.4272 to register over the phone
- All balances are due in full by April 30th
- All registrations on or after April 30th require payment in full
- If you would like to request special payment arrangements for a payment extension, please email email@example.com. The later the session, the later the payment extension opportunity.
- Cancel prior to 30 days before the start of your camp and receive a refund less a $175 cancellation fee per sesssion OR receive a full camp credit, good for 2 years.
- Cancel within 30 days of the start of your camp and receive a camp credit, less a $175 cancellation fee per session OR receive a refund, less a $500 cancellation fee per session.
- Please keep in mind there are NO exceptions to the above cancellation policies (even in the extreme cases of emergency, injury or sickness). High Cascade strongly recommends that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself from any such loss. Please contact Assurance Solutions at 502-762-9185 for insurance information. Assurance Solutions
- All cancellation requests must be emailed
- The cancellation request must state the campers name, session to cancel and the chosen cancellation option, i.e. camp credit or refund of tuition less the cancellation fee.
- The date the email is sent notes the official cancellation date.
- Once a Credit is chosen, there will be no refunds issued at a later date. Camp credits are good for any High Cascade Camp within a 2 year period, but are not transferrable.
Session ChangesIn the event you would like to switch your session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Session changes can be accommodated free of charge if space permits, and as long as it is at least 30 days from the start of your original session start date. Session change requests within 30 days of the start of your original session start date are subject to a $175 late notice session change fee.
Camp Credits for Injuries
In the rare event that a camper is injured while at camp and does not get clearance from the Camp Nurse or physician, there are two options:
1. Leave camp asap, and receive a pro-rated camp credit for days missed. Camp Credits are good for two years, but are non-transferrable. We highly recommend this option; it's not too fun hanging out at snowboard camp not being able to snowboard!
2. Stay at camp and part-take in 'off-hill' activity while everyoen else snowboards. Off-hill activity is usually a visit to the local movie theater. If you choose this option, no credits or refunds will be given.