Introducing HCSC Hot Laps™™
The Marshmallow dropped by High Cascade this morning and had one of the greatest ideas for making summer 2013 even more awesome. He was saying that when he’s not spending his time dropping marshmallow sized hammers in one of our two private parks, he likes to mix it up with some hot laps on Mt. Hood’s 2 miles of top-to-bottom runs.
With that we bring you High Cascade Hot Laps™™ – our all new program with the same great experience of High Cascade Youth and Adult camps, designed to coach campers to be the best possible all-around riders they can be. This can be anything from edge control, body positioning, and turning all the way to making fast turns and utilizing natural terrain as a way to have more fun and be a better snowboarder.
Want to also include some of HCSC’s amazing freestyle terrain? We’ve got you covered! HCSC’s Hot Laps™™ coaching groups can ride our private Lap Park thats fully accessible from high-speed quads and runs you’ll be freeriding all day. You’ll get all the air time you want without having to take your board off once. Then after lunch you have the option to continue taking laps or go into HCSC’s Main Park for freestyle clinics on rails, jumps, or in the pipe.
Picture it; soft snow, warm sunny skies, hot laps and some airtime. It’as a dream come true.
Follow Coach Tim Eddy through The Lap Park and get a taste of what you could be doing this summer with HCSC Hot Laps™™.
Why HCSC Hot Laps™™?
Here’s why the new HCSC Hot Laps™™ Option is perfect for you:
- 100% Snowboarding – High Cascade is 100% Snowboarding.
- 2 miles of top to bottom Mt. Hood shredding – 2 high-speed quads, 2 miles.
- Winter snow conditions – Its June, but the snow feels like its March.
- Professional HCSC Coaching – All of our coaches are Authorized Awesome™! And AASI Trained! They’ll rapidly progress your riding ability while showing you a good time on and off snow.
- You’re snowboarding in June – Save your lift tickets! These are keepsakes.
- Two Private Parks – Want to hit a jump or slide a box? We have two private parks for you to ride with jumps, rails and two half pipes.
- Goggle Tans™ – Guaranteed to make your friends and colleagues jealous when you get home.
- 8 of the best days of your life!
Who is HCSC Hot Laps™™ for?
HCSC Hot Laps™™ is for Adult and Youth Campers who want to focus on their riding and technique rather than learning new tricks in the park. All skill levels are welcome. Some of the areas that you’ll focus on with your Hot Laps™™ coach include:
- Speed Control
- Edge Control
- Turn shape and size
- Body Positioning
- Riding Switch
- Utilizing natural terrain to make the most of the mountain
- Exploring Mt. Hood and having an awesome time!
HCSC Hot Laps™™ is offered exclusively during Session One Adult Camp and Session One and Two Youth Camps. With 2-miles of top-to- bottom shredding, epic late-winter snow conditions, and the perfect early summer temperatures, there really is nothing that could compare to HCSC Hot Laps™™. Thanks to Mt. Hood’s massive winter snowfalls, Session One typically starts with over a 15-foot snow base and offers perfect snow conditions to take your freeriding to the next level.
For more info about HCSC Hot Laps™™ click here.