Skip the Trust Falls this summer and let High Cascade Snowboard Camp host you at Mt. Hood! High Cascade has hosted many sales meetings, conferences, and retreats for companies such as Burton, Oakley, and Nitro Snowboards.
What are the Options?
- Transportation (to/from PDX & locally)
- Snowboarding and skateboarding (coaching available)
- Trampolines, Foampits, & Jousting
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic hikes on the Pacific Crest Trail or to several spectacular Mt. Hood waterfalls
- River Rafting (professionally guided)
- Dodgeball, paintball, soccerball.
- Sunset drinks on Mt. Hood, Karaoke and professional DJ at Charlie’s.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Anywhere from buffets to BBQ’s at scenic Trillium lake or keep it simple with Cobra Dogs and Pabst. Enjoy each morning with robust Portland roasted coffee by our friends at Heart Coffee Roasters. Vegan and vegetarian options always available.
- Accommodations in High Cascade’s classic Cascadian Chalet’s.
- Meeting and Conference Facilities at historic Timberline Lodge (1,000 sf to 2,400 sf) with AV equipment.
- Approximately 3 minute video edit of your trip
- Photo slideshow thumbdrive
- Camp shirt (these are collectors items)
- Rad times
- June 23-26
- July 3-6
- July 13-16
- July 23-26
- August 2-5
- Special dates upon request.
Prices & More Information
Typical four-day, all-inclusive conferences, meetings, or retreats range from $400 – $600 per person depending on itinerary and needs. Please contact Kevin English to get your retreat or sales meeting going!
Over 22,000 Square Feet of Skateboarding
Our Windells Academy Campus equals over 60,600 square feet of skateboarding good times.
Whether you’re learning to drop in on the Beginner Ramp Section or you are vying for a win at the Camp Huckleberry Jam™ Skate contest – we’ve got what you need: a giant bowl, mini bowl, beginner ramp, mini ramps, stair sets, jersey barriers, euro gaps, flat bars, ledges, banks and more…
Never skated before? Don’t own a skateboard, helmet or pads? Not sure which end to stand on or why you shouldn’t lick the grip tape? Don’t worry. Beginner Skate is the answer for you.
Our beginner skate sessions give you the perfect, supportive atmosphere to learn form our coaches with other beginners and nobody else in sight!
If our private skateboard facility isn’t enough for you; take a skate tour of some of the North West’s world-famous skateparks.
Do the proper research, and you’ll find that The Chalet™ accommodations are some of the best snowboard camp lodging out there. Our deluxe mountain style vacation Chalets sleep approximately 10-16 campers, with approximately 2-8 campers per bedroom. The Chalets™ are set up like ‘home’ or vacation condos, with great interior decorations by camp sponsors, big screen TV’s, and plenty of couch space for all. There are several different Chalets around camp, and campers are grouped into Chalets based on age and gender (i.e. girls and boys do not share Chalets).
Location, location, location
Staying in The Chalets™ means you’ll be close to all things great at camp. Our camp boundaries are essentially a two-block radius, so you’ll never be far from anyone, or anything, at anytime. Check our interactive map to get a feel for the lay-of-the-land.
Responsible adult counselors live in The Chalets™. Can’t remember when dinner is? Don’t know what time dodgeball starts? Your counselor is like your Mom/Dad/big brother/big sister/friend/mentor during your time at camp. Hand picked, and screened from hundreds of applicants, our counseling staff is the best in the business. Certified in First Aid and CPR, criminal background checked and drug tested. The chosen few who become High Cascade Counselors are an impressive bunch and we choose them because we know you’ll find them to be pretty darn like-able and helpful as well.