High Cascade's Boardercross Camp was built in conjunction with the U.S. Olympic snowboard team. You’ll have the opportunity to ride on the same course and train with some of the same coaches who produce USSA’s elite Gold Camp. Expect the same fun, safe, and professional camp experience but get on snow an hour earlier each day to take advantage of the great, edge-biting early morning conditions. Snowboardcross Camp will happen Session 2 during Summer of 2017 at the Windells Academy Campus. Campers will have access to all of the amenities that High Cascade campers do, with specialized coaching for the boardercross discipline. Open to snowboarders of all abilities, ages 9-99.
What’s Included? Specialized snowboardcross coaching on a private course. As well as;
- 24-Hour SuperVision™
- Airport shuttles to/from the Portland, OR Airport (PDX)
- Lift Tickets
- Access to our private parks and cross course.
- Professional coaching & GoPro™ Video Analysis
- Unlimited board, boot and binding demos
- Authorized Awesome™ off-hill activities
- 72,000+ sq. ft. of private skateboard parks
- Signature Session™ Pro activities
- Camper T-Shirts
- TONS OF FREE STUFF from our Authorized Awesome™ Sponsors
SNOWBOARDCROSS CAMP DATES:
JUNE 26 – July 3 (Session 2)